Wednesday 11 September 2013

oh september

do you remember what is was like doing homework?
I DON'T
having a bad memory sucks


for the last 19 years of my life September has always been the month when I get back into routine
it's when I say "Summer, it's been great, now back to school"
in all honesty, I am feeling a bit sore that I'm not heading back to Coventry to start another year of university

I never thought I would miss education, but hearing about younger relatives and friends going off to start their very own adventure does leave me feeling sentimental

I am thankful that I met such beautiful people during my time in Coventry and made some incredible memories
sure there were plenty of ups and downs but that's what made it such a learning experience

if anyone reading this is considering whether to go to university or not
GO
seriously...

and go somewhere away from home
move out
burst the bubble
and grow up
I promise it'll be worth it

the fact that I've come away with a 2:1 degree isn't the best thing that came out of my time there
it's the growing up and learning I did

so yeah
a bit of a sappy post
but it's how I feel at present
so just thought I'd share
(it is my blog after all :P)

ps
tenerife in 9 days
round the world trip in 3 months

< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment