Tuesday 13 August 2013

something new is happening in my life (what?)

so I said a few weeks ago I would update my blog when something exciting happens
and guess what
something exciting is happening!
well for me... not for you haha

"what's new?"
"what are you up to?"
"what are you doing with yourself?"

if you would have asked me any of the above questions a few weeks ago
my answer would have simply been...

"nothin"

or 

"everything's the same as it has been for the past 3 years!"
(I'm a cheery person)

but nowwwwwwwwww......

I have news

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
(the fact that I have something to tell people might be more exciting than the thing in question lol)

anyway anyway
I won't babble on any longer



I'M GOING TRAVELLING

yes little old travel sick me

IS GOING TRAVELLING



december 2nd I will be flying to bangkok to start my 12 month adventure with my boyfriend
we will travel around south east asia and malaysia before touring the whole of new zealand
then we will go onto australia and last but not least
a big fat road trip across north america


AMAZING
I KNOW


I've been told by many friends and family members that
when I return I will be all knowledgable and worldly and all that jazz
haha


SO YEAH
just thought I'd fill you in


peace outtttttt
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment