Wednesday 14 February 2018

gifts for the man in your life 2018

MEN

they are seriously hard to buy for

I've done a quick round up of 12 of my fiancés fave gifts in 2018
you'll find everything from swear word socks to the freshest trainers
I hope it helps you find the perfect gift for bae

if you buy through my links I will get a small commission and it won't cost you anything extra!


MASTER FRYING PAN



get your man the tools he needs to cook you an incredible fry up
the master frying pan is a must
just add bacon
lots of bacon





PULP FICTION MOTHER WALLET


channel his inner Jules Winnfield with the bad mo-fo wallet





MEN'S SWEAR SOCKS








BEARD SHAVING BUDDY



available here




BURGANDY SPRAY WASH T SHIRT



give the gift of style with this on trend t shirt





STRANGER THINGS MUG



I love this!
if bae is a stranger things fan then this mug is the perfect gift!





LEATHER LOOK BACKPACK



my fiancé loves a bit of new look, except when it doesn't have a mens floor!
get this black stripe leather look back pack so you don't have to carry his crap in your clutch!





COOKIE MONSTER PANTS



let's face it
you can't go wrong with boxer shorts
and these cookie monster pants are tooooooo cute!





FRESH CONVERSE



treat that boy to some fresh shoes
I love the men's converse range





WORLDS SMALLEST REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR



boys and their toys...
they'll love the worlds smallest remote controlled turbo racer
so just buy it for them and send them into a different room then put your feet up and relax!
it's kind of a pressie for yourself





MONOPOLY 'BROKE' SWEATSHIRT



I can think of soooo many guys that need this sweatshirt
haha this is just so great



get his heart racing!
tried and tested. I got this for my fiancé and he flipping loved it!
there's 27 locations to choose from and only the best and fastest supercars will do!

you can find it here!


if you like any of the products in this roundup, I'd be grateful if you purchase through the links provided, I will earn a small commission if you do and it won't cost you anything extra! x


No comments:

Post a Comment