Tuesday 15 August 2017

august home inspiration

this is the first of my monthly home decor inspiration posts
featuring items from different styles and palettes

GOLD METAL LETTER HOLDER



make those bills seem a little less scary with this gorgeous gold metal letter holder from Maisons du Monde


LOTTA OLIVE SET




put the posh into your dinner parties with this cutie of a olive bowl set from LSA
get £10 off when you spend £100 or more with code LSA10100 until 31st August


"ALL GONE" SNACK BOWL




this cute range is perfect for cosy nights in watching a movie. hint: you can refill it ;)



PLUSH VELVET CUSHIONS



the high street is on point with velvet right now, 
this plush cushion from very.co.uk is available in lots of lovely colours too!


TROPICAL PALM DUVET COVER



this isn't my typical style, but the tropical palm print is giving me major summer vibes


COPPER WALL CLOCK



this clock. on the wall. instant chic


TEAL CAST IRON POT




my fave colour. so obvs all my cookware is turquoise



GLASS JUG VASE



literally in love with this jug vase from LSA. 
could also be used as a giant shot glass, so, ya know


just adore these natural white marble stone coasters. bang on trend if I do say so myself





these cute as hell glasses stack up and look like a cactus!!!






make your meal as stylish as you are with Le Creuset's dreamy pepper mill


LETTER LIGHT BOX



set the mood right with this letter light box, complete with all our fave emojis


LILAC VASE SET



one for the purple lovers, this delish vase set are so versatile. 
yes I will be putting my pencils in one. thank you for the suggestion



I'm loving ring dishes at the moment, however I only have four rings in my possession. 
oops. oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment