Thursday 21 January 2016

life update that you won't read

so I've been totally lazy with writing recently but I thought I'd update you all!
and by all I mean just me when I read back through this blog in a few years :P

I've been in my current job for six months now and it's great!
seriously I just can't complain about anything
so on that front we're all good

I still find it horrendously difficult to get up at 7am and fall asleep before midnight
but I don't think that's gonna change anytime soon

working in the "real world" is definitely better than I thought it would be
but boy oh boy did university not prepare me for this
I often think that uni didn't teach me anything!
 yeah great you showed me the history of coca cola logos
and you made us slave over countless sketchbooks
oh yeah and you even taught me how to put together a creative cv...

but what about getting a brief from a client who doesn't even know what a brief is?
what about advising us on how much you should get paid?
it's not that I didn't love every moment of being a student
I just don't think it's worth the £30,000 I am still paying for it

in other news
we're house hunting!
wait did I say house?
I mean teeny tiny flat hunting
but still, very excited and looking to the future with a big fat smile

gosh the housing market is rubbish though
you can sit there and watch location, location, location all you want
but the key rule - and it's a sad one...
do not get your hopes up!

anyway
that's me for now
I'll be back soon
maybe

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment